Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Confession: Lights, Camera, Secrets

Friday's Confession ... I've been keeping a secret.

GASP!

And, I still can't tell yet.

Double GASP!

But, I will on Tuesday morning when I'm a guest on ...


My Atlanta folks, please tune in during the 8 a.m. hour of Fox 5's Good Day Atlanta this Tuesday, April 12. I will make sure to post the video here for everyone else.

*Insert big sigh of relief here*

I'm so glad its almost time. I'm ready to share the fun.

Winks & Smiles,

12 comments:

The Broke Socialite said...

Yayyy!

Shelley said...

How exciting! Glad you will be posting the video for us nonlanta folks. :)

Katye said...

so cool! Can't wait to see the video!

Justice Fergie said...

can't wait for the news!!

Kim Pace said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it.

Marlene said...

What a tease! :) Something big... can't wait to find out!!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You are SOOOO Big Time!! FYI left you a little linky lovin under "Y" yesterday..

HUGS!

Jennifer Newman said...

you tease!!!


;-)


xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ladies! I'm excited ... it should be fun! ;)

Anne said...

Can't wait! :) :)

Krystel said...

Can't wait to see the video Lorraine. very exciting and I can't wait hear what you have to tell us :D

Anonymous said...

Weak option pikalaina virtually no fax needed companies, ordinarily, are in reality produced by selected pikalaina proficients knowing the circumstance that almost all demanders have got terrible center. In order to help them to, that they put in place the indegent ability pikalaina businesses that inside concept make it possible for anyone who has weak ability or perhaps not any option demanders to discover the income they need for their crisis demands.

http://abuelagenerosa.com/Felicia7K
http://mi.mazcota.com/blogs/post/1309

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...