Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Confession ... I Quit.

Friday's Confession ... I Quit.

Frustrated doesn't describe it. I'm done with eating right (pass the BEER), running (my legs are TIRED), and blogging (I just don't have anything else to WRITE). If I had a full-time job I'd QUIT that, too!

Um, yes you know its coming ...

APRIL FOOLS!

Seriously, I'm know y'all didn't really fall for that. Quit is just NOT in my vocabulary, maybe "change in plans" but not QUIT - especially after seeing "My Run" last night.  Talk about determination. It wasn't so much about running - he wasn't a runner or an athlete - but more about love, dedication, awareness, passion, and did I mention determination? This man ran 75 marathons in 75 days and never quit.



The movie had a special showing in theaters last night. I'm not sure when it will be released but I definitely recommend seeing it. It's motivation at its best.

Winks & Smiles,

2 comments:

Run with Jess said...

Yeah, I was thinking someone's gonna do an April Fools today... :) LOL

The movie was great!

Anne said...

Made me smile :)

I would have loved to see that movie. HOpefully I'll have the chance some day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...